Fuel consumption for the KODIAQ RS 2,0l BI-TDI 176 kW 7-DSG 4 × 4: urban: 7,4; out of town: 5,8; combined: 6,4. Combined CO2 emissions: 167 g / km (according to VO [EG] No. 715/2007). Efficiency class: C
Skoda Karoq - The dynamic SUV from the Czech Republic
* Super special offer not only for traders! *
The days of polarizing models are over at Skoda. The Skoda Karoq is a particularly attractive model in the range. This not only looks nice, it also does a lot better on the street than others!
The new Skoda Karoq Although it builds a few centimeters flatter than classic compact SUVs, it stands out at 4,38 meters by a good 16 centimeters in length. As usual in the SUV segment, Skoda has spiced up the slightly high-legged compact body with robustness-suggesting trim. In addition, finely crafted character lines in the sheet metal and a chic LED eyeliner in the headlights give the vehicle a contemporary, very elegant touch. The light projection of the brand name on the floor is more of a gimmick when you open the front entrance doors to enter the interior.
The Karoq can also make an impression there. At least in the tested Style equipment, materials and workmanship are of a high standard. Skoda has generously clad the dashboard and doors with haptically pleasant soft surfaces. High-gloss applications, a chic ambient light, leather and subtle chrome trim also create a feel-good atmosphere. The large touchscreen for the Columbus infotainment system, which costs around 2.300 euros, is particularly impressive and also classy. The high-resolution 9,2-inch display located in the center of the dashboard impresses with its fast response time and fine graphics. The operating logic is also largely intuitive. In addition, thanks to the current connectivity standards, Apple Carplay and Android Auto smartphones as well as real-time traffic data can be integrated into the route guidance. In addition to the navigation and audio system, a number of vehicle functions can also be controlled via the screen, which means that a number of otherwise usual direct selection buttons in the cockpit can be dispensed with. The center console is correspondingly tidy, although it has a slightly confusing number of buttons for the automatic climate control.
The Karoq deserves particularly high praise in terms of space and variability. Even larger passengers can sit comfortably in the front. In addition to plenty of room to develop your head and legs, the center console also offers generous storage space for small items. Even in the rear, adult guests can sleep comfortably. If a little more space is required in the at least 479 liter trunk, the seats in the rear seat can be pushed forward in the longitudinal direction or the back seat back can be folded forward in three parts. If you invest around 400 euros in the Varioflex seating system, you can also wind the chairs forward or even extend them. The latter is cumbersome, but the storage space can be increased to over 1.800 liters. A large loading space opening, small additional storage compartments, bag hooks, a passenger seat back that can be folded down for an additional charge and the electrically opening tailgate round off the positive utility chapter. Anyone who mourns the Yeti, once praised as a space giant, will find a more than worthy successor in the Karoq.
For use as a relaxed long-distance vehicle, the Karoq is also recommended due to its many assistance systems. For example, there is a lane keeping control in combination with a distance cruise control, which automatically regulates the distance to the vehicle in front quite sensitively. If the driver has to grab a bottle of drink for a short time, he can even let the vehicle drive for up to 20 seconds. Blind spot warning, traffic sign recognition, high beam or traffic jam assistant also help to relieve the driver. The start-stop system is also a good solution, as it shuts off the engine when it rolls out and only starts it again when the accelerator pedal is depressed. At traffic light stops, you can take your foot off the brake without provoking an engine start. Should the engine start anyway, for example because the on-board system needs electricity, the Karoq will stop even when gear D is selected.
The new Skoda SUV therefore offers a multitude of talents and is cleverly made in many ways. Despite the extensive range of equipment, there are a number of tempting extras in the price list that can be used to easily break the 40.000 euro mark. Also in terms of price, and at this point you have to say “unfortunately”, the Karoq is at a higher level than the Yeti. But that is exactly why there are offers like AUTOHUB.de - we have already negotiated up to 26,10% discount when buying a new SKODA KAROQ!
(Text: Autohub / SP-X Mario Hommen)
Equipment example / dream new car / nationwide delivery possible / pictures show additional equipment
- Five-door, five-seater SUV of the compact class, length: 4,38 meters, width: 1,84 meters, height: 1,60 meters, wheelbase: 2,64 meters, trunk volume: 479 to 1.810 liters
- Storage compartment under passenger seat
- Cup holder for front and rear seats
- Console on the floor, half-length console on the roof
- Eight speakers
- RDS audio system digital media card, digital radio, touch screen and color display
- Audio remote control on the steering wheel
- Media connections USB front
- Ventilation system with digital monitoring, pollen filter and activated carbon filter combustion
- Separate heating control for the front passenger seat with digital display
- Air conditioning with 2 air conditioning zones (fully automatic)
- 2V socket in the luggage / cargo space in front
- Remote-controlled remote tailgate release
- Adaptive Cruise control
- Reading lights in front
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Illuminated make-up mirror for driver and front passenger
- Parking aid rear radar
- Smart card / smart key automatically, including keyless entry and including keyless start
- Telematics with automatic emergency calls, with SIM in the vehicle and tracking system
- Bluetooth including telephone operation and music streaming
- start button
- Speed limiter
110 kW (150 hp), automatic, 7-speed, front-wheel drive Engine designation: 1.5 TSI ACT DSG DRIVE 125, 110 kW (150 hp), 4-cylinder, automatic, front-wheel drive, 1498 ccm, fuel consumption in urban: 6,6 out of town: 4,5, 5,3 combined: 100 l / 2km petrol, combined CO120 emissions: XNUMX g / km, efficiency class: B efficiency class: B ……………………………….
If you are looking for a special offer for: “Skoda Karoq DRIVE 125 1.5 TSI ACT DSG”, this is the right address.
The basic equipment of the Skoda Karoq DRIVE 125 1.5 TSI ACT DSG is already comprehensive and leaves little to be desired. For example:
- Karoq, 5 doors ▪ DRIVE 125 ▪ Empire gray metallic ▪ DRIVE black / gray fabric ▪ Metallic paint
- 110 kW (150 hp), automatic, 7-speed, front-wheel drive Engine designation: 1.5 TSI ACT DSG DRIVE 125, 110 kW (150 hp), 4-cylinder, automatic, front-wheel drive, 1498 ccm, fuel consumption in urban: 6,6 out of town: 4,5, 5,3 combined: 100 l / 2km petrol, combined CO120 emissions: XNUMX g / km, efficiency class: B efficiency class: B
Secure the top offer for the Skoda Karoq DRIVE 125 1.5 TSI ACT DSG online here - advantages and types of financing
- 187 km / h top speed acceleration 0-100 km / h in 10,6 seconds
- Engine power according to EEC: maximum power in KW: 85, maximum power in PS: 115 at 5.000 rpm, maximum torque in Nm: 200 at 2.000 rpm
- Fuel consumption ECE 99/100, 6,2 l / 100 km city, 4,5 l / 100 km overland, 5,1 l / 100 km combined and Euro6d-temp, fuel consumption WLTP ICE and 6,3 l / 100 km combined
- LED headlights with LED ellipsoidal lens
- Headlight regulation with automatic twilight function Directional lights, automatic, speed-dependent and fog light function
- Fog Lights
- daytime running lights
- LED light brake light, low beam, turn signals, daytime running lights, rear lights and high beam
- Slope angle (degrees): 18,4 and ramp angle (degrees): 18,7
- External dimensions: 4.382 Length (mm) :, Width (mm): 1.841, Height (mm): 1.624, Ground clearance (mm): 163, Wheelbase (mm): 2.638, Front track (mm): 1.576, Rear track ( mm): 1.541 and turning circle (mm): 10.900
- Interior dimensions: Front head space (mm): 1.020, rear head space (mm): 1.020, front hip space (mm): 1.486, rear hip space (mm): 1.451, front shoulder width (mm): 1.430 and rear shoulder width (mm): 1.377
- Luggage compartment volume: normal (l): 521 and with the rear seat folded down to the roof edge (l): 1.630
* In any case, ask about the offers for traders and / or private individuals
* Images may show special models or optional extras