You did it again. And that with the new Audi R8 LMS. A racing premiere tailored to the taste of Ingolstadt.
Starting number 28 wins the 43rd 24-hour race at the Nürburgring. The winning drivers are: Christopher Mies, Edward Sandström, Nico Müller and Laurens Vanthoor.
On place 2:
The MarcVDS BMW Z4 GT3 with Maxi Martin, Lucas Luhr, Markus Paltalla and Richard Westbrook.
On place 3:
The Falken Porsche with Peter Dumbreck, Wolf Henzler, Martin Ragginger and Alexandra Imperatori.
- Impressions from the grid
- Unique photos from the lead vehicle
- Impressions from the Wochenspiegel-Porsche (crash)
- Impressions from the Walkenhorst BMW Z4 GT3
- Impressions of the falcon drift show
- N24h - The “crazy” fans
- N24h - Top 30 gallery