Advantages & disadvantages - conclusion:
Page 2 of the CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake Driving report: [top]
Mercedes-Benz may not do everything right now. The Citan, for example, is one bad hut, The CLA a nice car, but unfortunately priced too expensive. The new S-Class turn everything right.
And the CLS Shooting Brake?
As a variant with with the great bi-turbo four-cylinder diesel costs the extraordinary mix of wagon and coupe 61.761 €, making it the cheapest entry into the world of four-door coupe with hatchback. Only the brutal torque hammer and the addictive soundscape is missing. Optically, the 250 CDI can be almost adapted to the AMG original.
[one_half last = "no"]
- Incredibly potent engine
- Impressive chassis balance
- Incredible long-distance comfort
- Thirsty engine
- Heavy purchase price
- Is addicting
- Everyday driver without savings: 13.5 liter on 100 KM
- Eco-expert with a green toe: 11.9 liters per 100 km
- Field service with full throttle desire: 21.8 liter on 100 KM
For this one loves the CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake:
- The extraordinary design and the powerful engine.
I missed that on the CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake:
- I did not miss him, I miss him.
Rating:[one_half last = "no"]
Comfort - 23 out of 25 points[Arrow list]
- Suspension empty: 5 of 5 points
- Loaded suspension: 5 out of 5 points
- Driving noise inside: 5 of 5 points
- Standard equipment: 4 of 5 points
- Assistance systems: 4 of 5 points
Driving behavior - 23 out of 25 points[Arrow list]
- Curve handling: 5 of 6 points
- Stability V / Max: 6 out of 6 points
- Driving pleasure subjective: 3 of 3 points
- Acceleration: 4 of 4 points
- border area: 5 of 6 points
Cost - 12 out of 25 points[Arrow list]
- Base price: 3 of 6 points
- Options list: 3 of 6 points
- Consumption: 3 of 6 points
- Maintenance: 1 of 3 points
- Depreciation: 2 of 4 points
Drive - 23 out of 25 points[Arrow list]
- Running culture of the engine: 6 of 6 points
- Acceleration: 5 of 5 points
- maximum speed: 4 of 4 points
- Transmission: 3 of 4 points
- traction: 5 of 6 points
Facts:[one_half last = ”no”] [arrowlist]
- Model Name: CLS Shooting Brake
- Equipment: AMG
- Test car Price: € 161.721
- Mileage: 20.000 km
- displacement: 5.461 ccm³
- Design type: 8-ZylinderV engine
- Power: 386 kW - 5.250 revolutions
- Drive: 7-speed Speedshift automatic - rear
Total score: 81 / 100 points
CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake - the conclusion:
I had been antipathetic to the trial period and even if the CLS 63 to such wonderful vehicles like me Ferrari FF, Pagani Zonda or the two Lamborghinis. The CLS 63 has also when switching back, never let the feeling of abandonment. 525 PS in a practical yet beautiful body.
The nice thing about my job is the ability to drive such a wonderful car, the worst part of my job is the day a dream car is picked up.
Many thanks to the automobile manufacturer Mercedes-Benz for providing the test vehicle!
Text / Photo: Bjoern Habegger | auto-bloggerei.de | 2013 | by-nc-nd[one_half last = "no"]
[/ one_half] [one_half last = "yes"]