The qualifying race for the 24-hour race 2015 starts in the Eifel this coming weekend. Tragic events have led to drastic steps in the Eifel. After it was unclear for a while, the decision of the DMSB today ensured planning security. At least until the 24h race.
The decision of the DMSB can be made here .
autohub.de will report live from the Eifel. We look forward to exciting motorsport, despite the tragedy of the past week. We express our full sympathy to the relatives of the victim. Motorsport is dangerous, we all know that. But as a viewer you should be exposed to a very limited risk. With this in mind, we would like a quick and sensible solution to the dangers of motorsport on the Nordschleife.
Around 70 vehicles will use the opportunity for an extensive preparation weekend under conditions of use at the season's highlight at the ADAC Zurich 24h Race (May 14th - 17th). All information about the race is available at www.24h-rennen.de and www.facebook.de/24hNurburgring. Tickets are available at the box offices.
Timetable - 24h race qualification run
Saturday, 11th of April 2015
- 08:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- 08:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. test and adjustment runs (GP)
- 12:30 p.m. - 16:00 p.m. Circuit Challenge
- 16:50 pm - 18:20 pm ADAC qualifying race 24h free practice (GS)
- 18:40 - 21:20 p.m. ADAC qualifying race 24h 1st qualifying (GS)
Sunday 12. April 2015
- 09:00 - 10:00 p.m. ADAC qualifying race 24h 2st qualifying (GS)
- 10:50 am - 11:30 am ADAC qualifying race 24h grid
- 12 p.m. - 00 p.m. ADAC qualifying race 18h race (GS)
N = Nordschleife alone, GP stands for GrandPrix course and GS for total distance, i.e. GP and N.