BW Vertrieb has the right solution for you: Intelligent ABSAAR chargers with wintering function that protects against deep discharge.
All chargers are suitable for AGM, lead acid and gel batteries. The Pro Lithium 4.0 can also be used for LiFePo4 batteries. The LCD display of the ABSAAR charging devices enables user-friendly tracking of charge and charge maintenance.
The 4Ah chargers are 6V and 12V capable, the 8Ah charger is even suitable for 12V and 24V batteries. Charging takes place gently in the ABSAAR chargers in 11 stages and a desulfation function prevents the formation of crusts or dissolves them. An important plus of the Pro chargers are the included alligator clips and eyelets for fixed installation.
- Which charger fits which battery?
- A simple formula helps here: The Ah value of your battery divided by 10 results in the ampere value of your charger; This device charges a battery within 12 hours (overnight) when the battery is discharged to 50%.
- Can a maintenance-free battery also be charged?
- Yes, that is possible. However, charging must be monitored.
- DANGER: Never charge a battery via 14.6V, as batteries form gases and cannot be refilled with distilled water. Do not charge for more than 8 hours.
- Does the battery need to be disconnected to be charged?
- For security reasons, we recommend this for all devices! If the charging takes place unattended, the voltage can reach such a high value that the vehicle electronics will be damaged. The existing battery connector may need to be removed before charging the battery. During the charging process, the battery can accumulate gas and if acid escapes, it can corrode and burn plastic parts in the engine compartment.
- Can a gel battery also be charged?
- Yes, but only using special chargers for gel batteries. A charger for gel batteries should not exceed a final voltage of 14.2 volts.
- How can I keep my battery idle?
- Batteries can only be permanently connected to battery maintenance chargers. Conventional chargers are not suitable for being permanently connected to the battery, since residual current flows continuously, which leads to overcharging of the battery.
- When is the charging process interrupted?
- The charging process is only interrupted when the battery is fully charged, depending on the battery type.
- How are the SL and SLS versions of the chargers protected?
- The charging current can be set from 1 to 2 Ampere using a switch. The digital volt display shows the charging current or voltage. An aluminum fuse (80A and 100A) on the back of the device will fly out if the polarities are reversed or there is a short circuit. In the event of overheating, an automatic safety switch is installed in the cover plate.
BOrder the chargers easily and conveniently online from BW Sales: https://shop.bwidee.de.
ASBAAR ATEK 4000: 35,00 € plus 5,95 € shipping within Germany, incl. 19% VAT ABSAAR Pro 4.0: 39,95 € plus 5,95 € shipping within Germany, including 19% VAT ABSAAR Pro 4.0 lithium: 44,90 € plus 5,95 € shipping within Germany, incl. 19% VAT ABSAAR 8.0: 69,95 € plus 5,95 € shipping within Germany, including 19% VAT