autohub.de is a project of Habbymedia GmbH.
We are Germany's largest, publisher-independent automotive blog network. With our platforms autohub.de, kfzhub.de, racinghub.de and leasinghub.de we offer a complete range for car buyers and those interested in cars. We know the industry and with the AUTOHUB YouTube channel we also have a channel on which we present high-quality moving image content. Habbymedia GmbH was founded in 2016 and our media flagship autohub.de comes from “mein-auto-blog.de”, which was founded in 2008.
Online Editor Automotive (m / w / d)
- FULL TIME, part time, freelancer
- Workplace: Home Office / Frammersbach in Spessart
- With first professional experience very much, but also professional beginners and cross-beginners with a weakness for pathos and
- from now on
- You independently create editorial, interdisciplinary contributions
- You provide our readers with all the information they need to make the right purchase decision
- You optimize existing content and align it with our target group
- You work across media on various editorial topics
- You research test results, product information, customer reviews and topics related to car buying and leasing
- You systematically prepare content via our content management system and integrate new content
- You are responsible for the online creation of our texts, taking into account relevant user and SEO criteria
- You create scripts for the moving image production on Autohub.de
- You are willing to contribute your experiences in everyday life on the street and on site at industry events.
You bring that with you
- Experience in the field of media, WordPress, Internet and automotive
- First experiences in the field of text creation and SEO
- Interest in automotive topics
- Convincing, open personality with commitment and wit
- Very good communication skills in spoken and written
- High degree of initiative, willingness to learn and intrinsic motivation
We offer you
- A tiny team with the chance to take early and a lot of responsibility
- Travel expenses packages to travel to the Spessart
- Dynamic company with start-up mentality, flexibility and short decision-making paths
- Modern and friendly office in the Spessart
- Fruit, coffee, lunch included
Then we look forward to your meaningful application with cover letter, CV and text samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bjoern Habegger will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.